Drew some switched Disney pairings for fun ^o^ !
And Also the Ariel Twins lol.
hope u guys like !
follow me on Twitter for more indignation about comic culture and bad puns.
They do realize people are usually referring to the comics, not the movies?
you mean like DC which has two prominent characters right now named “Superman” who are black? Or how the Batfamily has had leads that range from black man to lesbian former soldier to an upcoming series where the two leads are women of color? Where about half of the batbooks are led by people who aren’t white dudes? Or how there’s been a team of all women in the DCU for the past 15 years and even had a TV show based on the team? where DC has 7 female writers to Marvel’s 3?
Everyone fawns at Marvel for their progressiveness but the only thing they have is better PR
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
Peter Quill after discovering the Internet. (via patrickat)
"Why would he do it for another vine? He has many vines."
- Drax, upon hearing this conversation
I’m sick of people bitching about Superman killing General Zod in Man of Steel. So i’ve watched the entire MCU catalog and Man of Steel and counted all the times the heroes and villains kill someone. But before I show you my results I have to tell you the rules I came up with to make it as unbiased as possible.
1. Only onscreen kills count. If I didn’t see it, it didn’t happen.
2. Common sense… What do I mean by that you ask? Well, if a regular human, gets hit with a force equal or greater than a car. I count them as dead.
3. Chitauri kills go towards Loki- This is a rule. But from what I could tell, only one person was killed onscreen by the Chitauri so this is kind of a moot rule.
4. Chitauri kills do not count towards The Avengers. Since they can all be shut off at once like machines, I do not classify them as alive. Therefore they cannot be killed in the traditional sense.
5. Coulsen’s death, Bucky’s death, Fury’s death, Loki’s death do not count since they all came back.
6. Kills made by all of Stark’s armors in Iron Man 3 count toward Stark.
7. Mandarin kills apply to both Trevor and Killian.
Okay so now that those are out of the way. Here are my results.
Iron Man- 73 Pepper- 2 Rhodey- 4
Obadiah Stane- 21 Ivan Vanko- 7 Mandarin- 11
Hulk- 7 Abomination- 19
Thor- 42 (Sidenote: Thor kills the most people onscreen at once in “Thor” when he summons lightning on the Frost Giants, I didn’t add them to the tally because I couldn’t get a proper count, it’s between 30-50.)
Loki- 22 (102 if you add the 80 Black Widow says he kills in The Avengers)
Captain America- 64 Falcon- 4 Red Skull- 10
Winter Soldier- 21
Black Widow- 9
Now for Man of Steel.
General Zod- 6 Faora- 18 Other Kryptonians- 74
Here are some fun facts. The invading Kryptonians have a combined onscreen kill count of 98. That’s four less than the amount of people Loki killed in the span of 3 movies. And it’s eight less than the amount of kills the combined efforts of all the remaining villains in the MCU have. So it’s safe to assume the Kryptonians are a massively bigger threat.
Ready for some more fun with math?
The combined kill count of The Avengers is 200. And that’s not including the Frost Giants from Thor. They have killed more people than Loki did in The Avengers. And with the exception of The Hulk, every hero that got their own movie has more kills than the villain. So here’s my question to you…
Why is it okay for The Avengers to run around killing everybody, but Superman can’t kill a threat that I just proved is a hilariously more dangerous threat than anything the Avengers faced?
Why is Man of Steel considered “dark” or “grim,” when Superman’s body count isn’t outweighed by the amount of lives he saves?
To me this just proves that the bitchy, whiny, crybaby, fanboys just have a blatant hatred for DC, or more notably Warner Brothers.
Damn somebody beat me to it. I was going to do this once I finally got all the movies.
Eh, could’ve been better